PANEER PAKORA | PANEER PAKODA RECIPE INTRODUCTION:
Paneer Pakora is a recipe which is loved at evening time as snack, It is very quick recipe with a crispy texture with moist and soft paneer.
This recipe is made with paneer and gram flour and believe me this recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make them and you will love eating them at snack time especially for paneer lovers.
Indian have variety of pakora that is made with different ingredients or vegetables.
Pakora is hindi terminology for fried fritters and the flour which is generally used to make this fritters is gram flour.
Paneer is fresh Indian cottage cheese made by curdling milk with the help of acid food such as vinegar or lemon, you can also get readymade paneer if you don’t want to make at home you can get it from dairy.
Paneer is very firm cheese and can be easily sliced in shapes you like, Paneer pakora is availabe at any vegetarian Indian restaurant.
There are varieties of pakora which is made at everyone’s home atleast once in a month to be precise, mostly vegetables and paneer.
In our home we generally make sometimes potato, onion, spinach etc pakora.
For frying pakora always use sunflower oil or peanut oil you can also use mustard oil because it has high smoking point and my mother sometimes use mustard oil for frying pakora and it gives very good taste and flavor.
There are some people who don’t like mustard oil fried fritters so you can always use peanut or sunflower oil this can be a great option for them.
In Rainy season there is different feeling we get while eating hot pakora with green chutney and hot Tea, But we Indian do no restrict pakora to rainy season, we make them when we want to eat.
Follow my step by step recipe to get a mouthwatering paneer pakora.
- Paneer 200 g
- Gram flour 2 cup
- Rice flour 1 tablespoon (Optional)
- Chat masala
- Garam masala
- Asafoetida (Hing)
- Red chilli powder
- Mustard oil
- Sunflower oil
- Take a fresh cottage cheese (Paneer)
- Cut them in the shape of cube or square
- In deep mixing bowl, Add 2 cup gram flour, Turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, Hing, Ajwain
- Now add water and make a semi thick paste.
- The paste should not be thick or thin.
- Now in Heavy bottom pan, Add mustard or sunflower oil whatever you prefer.
- Heat them enough for frying.
- Dip the paneer into gram flour batter and deep fry them in oil.
- Fry for 2-3 mins in medium flame.
- Take it out in Kitchen napkins so that extra oils get absorbed by tissues.
- Serve hot paneer pakora with green chutney or ketchup (while serving you can add little chat masala on the top of paneer pakora to enhance the flavor).
- Always use fresh paneer cubes, you can also make them at home.
- When you use mustard oil for frying fritters then always keep it mind to cook the oil until it becomes hot enough.
- Otherwise the fritter will taste raw and you will get the taste of mustard oil from them.
- Batter should not be thin otherwise it will absorb more oil.
- You can also make stuffed paneer pakora.
Hope you will like the dish 😇
If you want to buy toys and accessories in India please consider visiting this Website Wowbabytoys.com
We Hope You had a Tasty Day if you want recipe for any other dishes Please suggest Us in the comments We would be very happy to upload it for you ☺️