VEG SCHEZWAN NOODLES INTRODUCTION:
Veg schezwan noodles is of the popular Indo-Chinese recipe served in India. And it is now availabe at every corner of mumbai,like you can find it or have it anywhere in mumbai.
This Noodles recipe is a famous in street style food, in restaurant, chinese restaurant.
It is combination of noodles with veggies and different sauces which is added and gives a fantastic taste,and it is a very spicy and mouth watering recipe.
I have shared a very easy way of making restaurant style veg schezwan noodles at home without any major difficulties and differences.
This schezwan Noodles is best served with manchurian balls or I can say with manchurian gravy which is the very good combination for eating schezwan fried rice and noodles.
Whenever we go any chinese restaurant we generally prefer noodles,fried rice with manchurian gravy as our main course,In my family when we go,this is our favorite menu for main course.
So you can also make manchurian gravy at home with noodles if you have enough time and want to make it for a party or for having a good breakfast or dinner.
The main ingredient which is used is noodles which is easily available and vegetables can be added according to one’s own preference.
Without wasting time let’s follow the step by step process of making veg schezwan noodles at home within 30-40 mins.
- Grated ginger garlic
- Green chillies
- Capsicum (Green and red)
- Green onion
- Schezwan chutney
- Soy sauce
- Red chilli sauce
- Ajinomoto (Optional)
- Black pepper powder
- Food color (Optional)
- In a pan, Add water and bring it to boil,After it boils,add Noodles and cook for 10 min in medium flame.
- Check by taking one noodles and dabbing with hand.
- Drain the excess water from the noodles.
- Now Take a pan, Add oil, Grated ginger garlic and green chillies, cook until the raw smells fade away.
- Add finley chopped onion, saute until light red then add capsicum, carrot, green onion.
- Add finely chopped cabbage, add tomato ketchup, soy sauce, Red chilli sauce, vinegar, schezwan chutney.
- Add boiled noodles, Salt and black pepper.
- Saute nicely for 5 minutes in medium flame.
- Garnish with green onion leaves.
- Serve hot with extra schezwan chutney and manchurian balls.
- You can also serve noodles with manchurian gravy.
- I have already shared the recipe of manchurian recipe on my site so you can refer there.
- Do not over boil the noodles
- Veggies should be half cooked
- Use salt as per your taste as the sauce already contain some sort of salt
- Vegetables should be finely chopped
- You can also add food color if you need a specific color otherwise avoid adding it
- There are also noodles masala which is available at store if you want you can also add that to enhance the taste
- In some restaurant a small crystal like substance is added to enhance the taste and flavor i.e. Ajinomoto if it is used in your home then you can also add a pinch of that salt.
Hope you will like the Dish ☺️
If you want to buy toys and accessories please consider visiting this Website Wowbabytoys.com
We Hope You had a Tasty Day if you want recipe for any other dishes Please suggest Us in the comments We would be very happy to upload it for you ☺️