PANI PURI RECIPE INTRODUCTION:
Pani puri is a very popular and a well known snack In Mumbai.
It is the famous mumbai street food recipe. It is often served as spicy chat.
It is made with spiced water and chola or you can also make it using potato stuffing.
This recipe is some what sweet, sour, tangy and spicy depending open your taste you can eat and make it at home.
Pani puri is love by everyone it is not restricted to specific gender like females love it or male love it, No, This mouth watering snack is eated by every one whether it is male or female.
We often eat panipuri on the street while we go somewhere for shopping or anything, after that I like to eat pani puri because it gives a very much satisfaction with its taste.
The water is made of two type one is tamarind and jaggery which is sweet and sour whearea green pudina water which is slightly spicy in taste, and when this both combination comes together in water balls, then the taste is just mind blowing.
I will show you how to make pani puri at home in very easy type and you can have.
as many pani puri as you want and believe me you will also liked it very much.
Also Read: Amazing Oreo Shake Recipe Try it Now !
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING PURI:
- Rava/Semolina 1cup
- All purpose flour/maida 2 tablespoons
- Luke warm water
- Chat masala
FOR TIKKAH/SPICY WATER:
- Mint/purina half cup
- Coriander leaves half cup
- Black salt
- Chat masala
- Green chillies
- Cumin powder
- Tamarind extract
- Boondi (readymade)
FOR SWEET AND SOUR WATER:
- Dates (gila khajur)
- Chat masala
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander and cumin powder
- Black salt
RECIPE FOR PANI PURI FOR MAKING PURI:
- Take a container, Add Semolina 1 cup, 2 tablespoon maida and oil.
- Mix them thoroughly so that Rava absorb oil properly and become moist.
- Then add luke warm water and make a dough.
- Keep it aside by keeping them wrap on wet cloths for 20 mins.
- After that take a small amout of dough, roll into size of small circle like how puri is and deep fry it.
- Fry bothside in low to medium flame
- Now puri is being ready, you can also store it in air tight container for a week.
- You can also get puri readymade from market if you don’t want to make it at home.
- Take a blender, add finely chopped ginger, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, tamarind extract and grind it making a fine puree.
- Now add in a deep container,Add water and some 2-3 ice, and add black salt, some normal salt.
SWEET AND SOUR WATER:
- In a pan add half cup water, jaggery, tamarind extract half cup, and dates (it should he soaked for half and hour) remove the seed and add into the pan.
- Cook all the ingredients for 10 to 12 mins
- Then cool them, And blend using blender.
- Add chat masala, salt, roasted cumin powder.
- Boil white chickpea by adding turmeric and salt.
- You can also soak mix sprouts and use instead of ragda.
- You can also use boiled potato (Anything of your own choice).
- Now chop onion and tomatoes finely.
- Take a plate, crush the puri in between, Add stuffing and water enjoy with finely chopped onion.
•If you are about to make ragda then soak white matar overnight or for 7-8 hours and cook in pressure cooker until 6-7 whistle comes.
•You can also add potato in the same it will maintain the consistency of ragda and also increase quantity of it and taste would not get affected.
•If you are using potato stuffing then properly add some roasted cumin powder and coriander powder, red chilli powder, small about of chat masala this will enhance the taste and flavor.
•Finely chop the onion and tomatoes for eating it with pani puri.
Hope you will like the Dish ☺️
If you want to buy toys and accessories please consider visiting this Website Wowbabytoys.com
We Hope You had a Tasty Day if you want recipe for any other dishes Please suggest Us in the comments We would be very happy to upload it for you ☺️